IHIF has developed a broad network to better tie industry, our research community, and our entrepreneurs together. The programs will encourage earlier interaction between industry and investigators, provide earlier feedback on ideas and company development, and encourage later stage entrepreneurial growth and development.
Helping to network our entrepreneurial community is a key part of raising awareness of up and coming companies. MOMENTUM Mixers are designed to be short, informal opportunities to bring people together and help build business networks. Sponsored receptions may be paired with pitch sessions, technology profiles, or other programming that benefits and informs entrepreneurs, mentors, and/or investors.
Your Support Helps!
Hosting a MOMENTUM Mixer helps raise the profile of your company among key industry leaders in Indiana. From exciting start-ups to industry thought leaders and funders, MOMENTUM Mixers bring together a dynamic mix of individuals. Events can be customized to meet your timetable and sponsor objectives.
Be a MOMENTUM Mixer Host
- Assumes costs of event – including: location, food/beverage, A/V, etc. (IHIF will work with you to determine an event budget, identify potential locations, and provide additional event support).
- Company recognition as IHIF Partner and event host.
- Opportunity to address attendees
- Logo on announcements, invitations, IHIF website and social media,
- Copy of registration/attendee lists
- On-going recognition as a MOMENTUM partner, including recognition in IHIF Annual Report
- Other benefits as available or negotiated.
For more information about becoming a MOMENTUM Mixer host, please contact Kristin Jones at IHIF.