- Learn about the latest medical device quality and regulatory trends and how to stay on top of them (hint: There’s A LOT changing right now)
- Network with Indy’s top medical device quality, regulatory and engineering professionals and executives
- “Around the World” Food & Wine Experience with hors d’eoeurves and sommelier paired wine tasting
Join the Greenlight Guru team and Indianapolis’ top medical device quality, regulatory, engineering professionals for learning, networking, drinks, and hors d’eoeuvre at Speak Easy Downtown.
But this isn’t your typical networking reception. If we’re talking quality and regulatory, we’re celebrating who’s doing it right.
That’s why we’re bringing you Vine Society’s “Around the World” Food & Wine Experience, specially designed to highlight some of the 50+ countries where our customers are building innovative medical devices.
Finish the evening with our panel discussion on the future of quality and regulatory trends, and a Fireside Chat + Q/A with Greenlight Guru Founder Jon Speer.
LEARN FROM THESE PROS.
- Jon Speer, Founder & VP QA/RA, Greenlight Guru
- R Reade Harpham, Senior Medical Device Specialist, Priority Designs
- Ryan Shelton, CEO & Co-founder, PhotoniCare
- Jason Charkoff, R&D Project Manager, Nanofiber Solutions
- Jason McKibbin, COO, Greenlight Guru
OCTOBER 4TH, 2018
5:30 PM: Arrivals + Hors D’oeuvre + Drinks + Networking with Medical Device Professionals
6:30 PM: Panel Discussion with R Reade Harpham, Ryan Shelton, and Jason Charkoff
7:00 PM: Fireside chat + Q & A with Greenlight Guru Founder Jon Speer
WHAT’S VINE SOCIETY’S “AROUND THE WORLD” FOOD AND WINE EXPERIENCE?
Chef Joshua Stoneking served as an executive chef to multiple Fortune 500 companies and serves today as a private chef to professional athletes. Enjoy his three course menu, paired with unique artisan crafted wine curated by Adam Vandoski, certified Sommelier and Founder of Vine Society.
Simply put: Your free ticket assures great food, great drinks, and a great time