The Indiana Health Industry Forum (IHIF) is operating virtually and taking a multi-faceted approach to support our life sciences companies, industry workforce, and communities during the COVID-19 pandemic, including:
- Protecting biopharma, medical device, and diagnostic companies from policies that may negatively affect their ability to provide critical products to patients and health care providers
- Identifying funding sources from state and federal governments to support emergency countermeasures and other responses
- Gaining a better understanding of how our companies are impacted and how IHIF can provide assistance
IHIF Member companies and other employers in our industry are developing policies in response to employee concerns and safety needs. In support, IHIF is working with other state groups and our partners at BIO, PhRMA, and AdvaMed to gather valuable tools and information for our Members to use as resources and guidelines
COVID Tracking and Resources for Life Science Businesses
|USA Today’s COVID Tracking Clock (November 20, 2020)||BIO’s COVID-19 Therapeutic Development Tracker|
|Indiana COVID-19 Dashboard||AdvaMed’s COVID Resource Center and |
Diagnostic Test Tracker
|US Chamber of Commerce’s Clinical Trials Tracking Map|
Business and Community Resources
Please share your questions or tips with IHIF – just drop us a note at email@example.com!
- FEMA’s https://www.fema.gov/coronavirus/how-to-help – Guidance for businesses on how to sell or donate to federal relief efforts.
- NCI Notices to SBIR/STTR Applicants relevant to COVID-19
- CDC’s Coronavirus Main Page