Recovery Resources Center
Follow-up materials from 5/7/2020 Webinar: Re-Opening? Best Practices to Consider
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP – COVID-19 Resources/Insights
- To request a copy of COOK Inc’s Reopening Materials Packet please send an e-mail request to Community@CookGroup.com
- BackOnTrack Indiana: Gov. Holcomb’s Roadmap to Safely Re-Open Indiana. Includes link to State Small Business PPE marketplace.
- New: AdvaMed Joins AORN, AHA in Issuing “Re-entry Guidance for Health Care Facilities and Medical Device Representatives“
- Must read: MassBio’s Best Practices for Life Sciences Essential Workforce
- Newmark: COVID-19 Office Re-Bording Process Roadmap
- Kauffman Foundation: A guide to helping small businesses navigate and recover from the COVID-19 Crisis
- Download Cushman & Wakefield’s How-to Guide for Reopening Workplaces
- State of Indiana: COVID-19 Guidance for Businesses and Employers (English)
- Useful article: “As Coronavirus Spreads, Prepare Infectious-Disease Plans”
- Click here to download the World Health Organization’s guide to developing a “Strategic Preparedness and Response Plan for the New Coronavirus”.
- BIO’s Coronavirus Business Resource Center to help you think through your business response to the situation.
- AdvaMed’s COVID-19 Resource Center
- Colliers: “The Impact of SARS-CoV-2 on the Life Sciences Real Estate Sector” — addresses five immediate trends we expect to see as we navigate COVID-19. (register to download)
- Offering professional expertise and background in refinancing, restructuring and reorganization of businesses including early and later stage companies. Contact David Woll, President, Woll Enterprises, Tel: (317) 727-1577
- Purdue Research Foundation COVID-19 experts can advise on economic management and recovery during and after crisis