IHIF Member Discount Available
Taking Place Virtually:
December 6-7, 2021 | 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
This year’s AdvaMed Cybersecurity Summit features experts from across the medical device and healthcare cybersecurity landscape who will help you navigate this complex threat environment and the FDA regulatory requirements that continue to evolve. This year’s agenda is filled with timely sessions and dynamic speakers from FDA and Industry. Register now to take advantage early bird pricing!
*Discounts must be applied at time of registration
IHIF Members may take an additional 10% off registration – on top of early bird pricing – which ends on November 24. Simply enter the code SMTA when registering.
2021 Registration Pricing
- AdvaMed Member Companies: $300.00
- AdvaMed Accel Member Companies: $200.00
- Non-Members: $550.00
- Government/Academic: $215.00
Register by Wednesday, November 24 to save $50 with our early bird pricing!
Day 1 Topics
- FDA Regulatory Update
- Cyber Risk Management as a Shared Responsibility
- Reducing Cybersecurity Risks in Healthcare
- Automation of Medical Device Cybersecurity Risk Management
- Medical Device Product Security
Day 2 Topics
- Healthcare and Public Health Sector Coordinating Council (HSCC) Updates
- International Regulatory Update
- Software Bill of Materials (SBOM) Generation: Lessons Learned from the Trenches in Product R&D
- Threat Modeling for Medical Devices
- The Past and Future of Medical Device Cybersecurity