To enroll online, click on a membership level from the selection of buttons below. You can instantly create and pay for a new account, and when you log back in you can fill out your member information so that visitors to our site can learn more about your organization.
Start-Up (2-5 employees or pre-revenue)
Small Business (5-15 employees, revenue <$5 M)
Mid-Size Business (15 – 50 employees, revenue between $5M and $50M)
Large Business (+50 employees, revenue between $50M and $100M)
Government Affairs Membership (for companies w/o IN presence)
Silver Elite Membership
Leadership and Silver Elite Members receive special recognition and benefits, including:
- Nomination for next available open seat on IHIF Board of Directors (3 year term)
- Recognition on website home page, annual report, directories, and other related materials
- Ability to participate in BIO Fly-In in Washington DC as part of IHIF advocacy efforts
- Free Admission for Board member to IHIF Signature Events and programs
- Participation in VIP Dinner at IHIF Annual Meeting (exclusive event for IHIF Board Members, speakers, and sponsors)
- IHIF will work with you to organize a Discovery Days program for your company.
- Articles/profile in BioFutures – IHIF’s annual magazine produced through a partnership with the Indianapolis Business Journal
- Other benefits as identified or negotiated