The Indiana Health Industry Forum and Barnes & Thornburg LLP partner to present a monthly seminar series on critical issues in the life sciences. Each month a policymaker or a panel in the field of life sciences will be available to answer questions concerning the major challenges and opportunities in the industry. We hope you will join us.
Tuesday, January 19, 2021 – WEBINAR
11:00 am – noon
Cold Chain Logistics and COVID Vaccine Distribution
With multiple vaccines pending FDA approval, all eyes are shifting to the next hurdle in the fight against COVID – getting the vaccines safely into people. The challenge of delivering vaccines to global populations is already enormous, add extreme temperature sensitivity to the mix and the distribution logistics get infinitely more difficult. Please join us as we learn more about some of the behind-the-scenes players, processes, and problem solvers working to deliver COVID vaccines to all corners of the globe.
- Deborah Pollack-Milgate, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Bob Gahan, Vice President Key Account Development Pharma/Healthcare, Kuehne + Nagel Inc.
- Brian Martin, Sr Vice President, Global Head of Pharma & Healthcare Vertical Sales + Marketing, Kuehne + Nagel Inc.
- Frank (Yunsong) Li, Catalent Biologics
- Matthew A. Tallman, Head of Sales – North America, B Medical Systems North America LLC
There is no charge to attend.
Next Webinar Will Be Tuesday, February 16, 2021 – 11:00 am – noon