The Business Development Forum will explore recommendations around fostering economic development across the life science sectors in Indiana. Your company or organization must be an IHIF member to participate in Forum discussions. If you are already a member, please sign-up here to join the Business Development Forum.
Resources for Economic Developers
- BIO: The BioScience Economy: Propelling Life-Saving Treatments, Supporting State & Local Communities 2020
- BIO Transforming Ideas into Advances: Best Practices in State and Regional Economic Development Initiatives 2019
- Indiana Life Science Infographic 2020
- Hoosiers Work for Health: State stats and vendor map
- Roadmap 2020
- NEW Fully equipped CBD Extraction Lab Available: Seymour, IN – send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with Forum members
- Picture Your Organization Here!
Colliers: “The Impact of SARS-CoV-2 on the Life Sciences Real Estate Sector” — addresses five immediate trends we expect to see as we navigate COVID-19. (register to download)
Cushman & Wakefield Report: Future of Workplace