The Business Development Forum will explore recommendations around fostering economic development across the life science sectors in Indiana. Your company or organization must be an IHIF member to participate in Forum discussions. If you are already a member, please sign-up here to join the Business Development Forum.
Resources for Economic Developers
- BIO: The BioScience Economy: Propelling Life-Saving Treatments, Supporting State & Local Communities 2020
- BIO Transforming Ideas into Advances: Best Practices in State and Regional Economic Development Initiatives 2019
- Indiana Life Science Infographic 2020
- Hoosiers Work for Health: State stats and vendor map
- Roadmap 2020
- Duke Energy Top Rated Life Sciences Sites (map)
- NEW Fully equipped CBD Extraction Lab Available: Seymour, IN – send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with Forum members
- Picture Your Organization Here!
Save the Date – October 21, 10:30 – 11:30 am, Webinar on “Innovative Discovery Spaces Past, Present & Future – 3 Case Studies”, presented by BSA LifeStructures
Save the Date – November 11 – Pete Pellerito with BIO discusses the TEConomy/BIO 2020 BioScience Economy report
The expansion will add 44 acres to the campus, extending it south to 12th Street and west to Interstate 65.
Keep an eye out for cold-chain distribution projects related to COVID vaccine distribution and some grocery opportunities too (source: Site Selection).
Statistic overheard at a Site Selectors Guild event – 67% of future projects (nationally) will be in the life sciences/biotech followed by 51% in manufacturing.
European medical firm enters U.S. via Noblesville – (Source: IBJ) Luxembourg-based B Medical Systems is a European medical refrigeration and transportation company opening a 10,000-square-foot warehouse and sales office in Noblesville.
Colliers: “The Impact of SARS-CoV-2 on the Life Sciences Real Estate Sector” — addresses five immediate trends we expect to see as we navigate COVID-19. (register to download)