The Technology Commercialization Forum is an opportunity for IHIF members with an interest in the topic to connect with one another and drive a conversation around de-risking life sciences technologies. This Forum’s objective is to examine and assess Indiana’s innovation landscape to better understand the sources, drivers, threats, and trends in innovation, commercialization, and intellectual property protection.
- USPTO – https://www.uspto.gov/
- University Tech Transfer Offices
- BIO – Intellectual Property Policy
- COVID IP Waivers
Connect with Forum Members
Picture your company here!
October 21, 11 am – noon
“De-risking Medical Devices and Ensuring Patient Safety With Appropriate Controls“
- Justin Renfrow, Contracts Director
- Justin Metcalf, Engineering Director